Zhejiang Hangyi Bicycle Manufacturing Company begins from Hangzhou Yuanshi Industrial Co.,Ltd,
Bicycle Supplier introduces how to maintain bicycles in winter:
1. Inflate the tires: Before pushing the car away, especially when preparing the whole car for storage, be sure to inflate the inner tube. If the tire is flat, the weight of the car body will be pressed on the same position of the tire through the rim throughout the winter. Over time, the rubber will be deformed and the sidewall will appear weak, causing the tire to be scrapped.
2. Wipe the frame: Brush off the mud and attachments on the frame and wheels with a brush. Then, wipe the entire side of the car with a rag, and then carefully wipe the transmission and other places where the grease may stick to dust.
3. Check the frame: Scrub the bike so you can check the frame. While cleaning, carefully check the firmness of the frame and check for any signs of fracture or metal fatigue. Pay special attention to the welding points and bottom brackets, as the pressure is the greatest.
4. Check the tires, wheels, and brake pads: When scrubbing the tires, check for loose or damaged spokes; roll the wheels to check whether the rim is correct. The wheels should roll normally, not shake from side to side, let alone rub against brake pads. If the wheel is not correct, you may have to repair it first.
5. Lubricate the cables: Take a few minutes to smooth the brake cables and shift cables to avoid rust and performance degradation. Find a clean rag, drip a few drops of smooth oil (such as chain oil), and gently scrub the exposed part of the cable, preferably to the inside of the cap.
6. Clean the chain: Now is the best time to clean the chain, to remove all the sludge accumulated in the last few rides. Then add a layer of smooth oil to protect the chain from rust, and set off at any time.