Zhejiang Hangyi Bicycle Manufacturing Company begins from Hangzhou Yuanshi Industrial Co.,Ltd,
City Bicycle Manufacturer introduces how the weight loss effect of spinning bikes.
- Warm-up: In addition to doing some low-intensity exercise before starting the spinning project, there will be a targeted warm-up procedure in the formal classroom. The knees that are more prone to injury, the thighs that are prone to fatigue and the waist should all be taken seriously.
- Leg stretch: Because the thigh is the center of the spinning exercise, pay special attention to being strained. Separate your legs as much as possible, bend your left knee, squat your upper body, shift your weight to the left, fully extend your right leg, pay attention to the toes forward, feel the muscles of the inner thigh tense, hold on for 5 seconds, switch legs and do it again. You can also use equipment to do leg extensions. Hold the handlebars with both hands, raise your left leg and place it on the bicycle beam, extend your right leg backward, lean your upper body slightly forward, move the ligaments and muscles of your legs, and then switch your legs.
- Side waist stretch: When the simulated bicycle passes through an emergency curve, the upper body should be shaken left and right, and the center of gravity should be controlled with the waist strength to keep it on the bicycle. The waist is easy to be injured. You can do a set of simple movements, keep your body straight, keep your lower body still, and do a 90-degree twist on your upper body; you can also do a side waist stretch, with your legs shoulder-width apart, raise your arms to the top of your head, and make sure your body is the same On a level surface, the upper body is bent to the right. Do it 5 times on each side.
- Shoulder compression: As the whole body leans forward slightly during riding, the pressure on the shoulder joint is very high, so it is very necessary to stretch the shoulder joint. Hold the handlebars with both hands, spread your legs apart, and lean your upper body forward, trying to get your body closer to the ground as much as possible.
- Riding: Just adjust your sitting posture and walk in rhythm. According to the shape of the handlebar, it is divided into four positions, and the oblique muscles, back width, and arms are exercised step by step.
- Uphill: Rotate the weight control button to increase the strength of the legs. At first, the upper body leans forward, and then the whole body needs to leave the seat to make the wheels rotate. The control of this weight is very important. Do not let the pedals carry your legs. Instead, you must master the initiative, fully grasp the rotation speed of the metal wheel, focus on your thighs, and feel the hip and back muscles at the same time. I was also very nervous and strenuous at this time. The legs are almost straight, which reduces the burden on the knees. The focus of the exercise is the muscles of the thighs and calves.
- Downhill: The weight control knob can be adjusted to the lightest level to create the feeling of downhill, and there is basically no burden on the legs. Step on the pedals easily, leave the handlebars with both hands, straighten your upper body, open your hands and stretch them, as if you want to hug the breeze, and minimize the intensity of your exercise.
- Curves: The upper body must be exercised with the legs to achieve the overall effect of reducing fat. When simulating a sharp turn, hold the handlebars tightly with both hands, stick the upper body to the left and right sides, basically offset the center of gravity of the body, and control with the waist The amplitude of the upper body.