Zhejiang Hangyi Bicycle Manufacturing Company begins from Hangzhou Yuanshi Industrial Co.,Ltd,
The difference between City Bicycle and Road Bicycle:
1. Weight. Road bikes are mostly made of aluminum, carbon fiber, or special metal tubes with a lightweight drawstring, which are lighter (most of the vehicles are 6-10 kg). City cars are generally made of high-carbon steel or chromium-molybdenum steel, which should not be piped and should be heavier.
2. Part specifications. Generally, the part specifications of urban bicycles are relatively low-end, while road bicycles are relatively more regulated, including material diameter, design, etc., and the guiding ideology is lightweight and pneumatic. As far as the kit is concerned, the grade of city bicycles is relatively low, such as civilian grade or entertainment junior, while road bicycles are mainly entertainment intermediate and professional grade.
3. Riding feeling, the road bike is designed for racing, the riding posture is more radical, and the city bike is more comfortable. Low seat, high faucet.
4. The wheelset has a large difference in strength. City cars generally don't use cutter wheels but use single laps.
5. Price. City Bicycles tend to be inexpensive and good-quality, but road bicycles have diverse functions, so road bicycles are much more expensive.